Win With Wine 2018 (Refresh More) Frequently Asked Questions
When does the competition start and finish?
The competition starts at 12.01am (AEST) on 01/10/18 and ends at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 31/12/18.
Where is the competition running?
The competition will run in participating Cellarbrations, IGA, Bottle-O, Sip'nSave, Bottlemart, Harry Brown, Thirsty Camel and Ritchies Liquor and all other independent liquor stores (i.e. any liquor store other than First Choice, Liquorland, Dan Murphy's, BWS, Cellarmasters, Langton's, Vintage Cellars or Liquor Market).
Also at Australian liquor licensed venues (e.g. bars) which are stocking Qualifying Purchase products in all Australian states and territories.
What are the wine brands included in the promotion?
Please click here for the participating wines.
What is the prize?
The prize is a $150 EFTPOS card. There are in total 201 prizes available over the period of the promotion.
Can I win more than once?
There is a limit of one prize per household (except for SA residents).
How can I enter the competition?
To enter the competition, you need to either:
1. Purchase any sized product/multipack on any participating wine from a participating outlet (includes purchases from online stores of participating outlets), OR buy any participating wine for on-premise consumption at a participating venue.
2. Keep the purchase receipt.
3. Click here to complete the entry form, including uploading a copy of your receipt.
How many times can I enter?
You can enter up to a limit of 1 entry per person per day for purchase made at a participating venue, or multiple times up to a limit of 6 entries per person per day for purchase made at a participating outlet, provided you only enter once per Qualifying Purchase. Each entry must be submitted separately.
Each individual Qualifying Purchase item listed on a purchase receipt entitles you to one entry. For example,
• if you buy a 4-can multipack of a Qualifying Purchase product in an Outlet, you can enter once in respect of that purchase; or
• if you buy 2 single cans of a Qualifying Purchase product in an Outlet, you can enter once in respect of each of those products (i.e. 2 times).
How will I know if I have won?
Once you have clicked ‘SUBMIT’ you will see on the screen that you have provisionally won an instant win prize. If you are a provisional winner, your receipt will be validated before our team confirm you as a valid winner. You will be informed in writing within 3 days.
Are residents of all states eligible to enter?
Yes, this is a national promotion and all Australian residents aged 18 or over are permitted to enter.
What happens if I upload the wrong receipt?
Your entry will be deemed invalid, you need to re-submit a new entry on the website.
I have query for the trade incentive, who should I contact?
Please email your query to email@example.com
What if I didn’t receive my winner confirmation email?
Check in your junk and spam folders. If you still can’t find it, please contact us.If you still have a question or need some help with the promotion, please click here to contact us.